Banke DFA has provided COVID relief of Nrs 1,745 to 43 players in Nepalgunj.
The program was organized at ANFA grassroots football academy, Dhamboji, Banke on Saturday.
MLA Surendra Hamal, Nepalgunj Dy Mayor Uma Thapa Magar, Banke DFA president Bhojraj Shahi, Ward No 1 president Pramod Rizal, ANFA former VP Goberdhan Singh Samjhana and other officials were present in the program.
Central FA has provided NRs 75,000 each to all ANFA affiliated districts. FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA as COVID relief.
Nepalese players, coaches & referees are unemployed due to complete halt in the game.
- ANFA Selects 42 Buds For Youth Academies
- Kathmandu: Holy Angels Public School Clinches Title Of 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: Bal Sansar, Eastpole, Samata & Mankamana Enter QFs In 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Inter School Tournament Kicks Off
- Kathmandu: 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Inter School Championship From Falgun 15
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal