Lekhnath United, Kaski has lifted the title of Bardaghat deputy mayor women's championship.
Lekhnath defeated hosts Nawalparasi XI 2-1 in the final match played on Tuesday.
Roshni Limbu and Sadip Blon Tamang scored apiece for the winners. Anjali Khawas scored one for Nawalparasi.
The champions received NRs 1,05,500 and runners up team got NRs 65,000. Dipa Shahi became the best player of the tournament and Jharna Rai the best goalkeeper.
Alina Magar became the best defender and Rashmi Ghising the highest goal scorer.
Bardaghat mayor Dhiraj Sharma Basyal, Dy mayor Mayadevi Paudel, Bardaghat sports development committee president Santosh Shrestha and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Khanal Brothers FC Wins Title Of 6th Suryanagr Gold Cup
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: Lekhnath United Kaski Enters Final
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup SF: Lekhnath United Kaski Vs Pharsatikar FC Rupandehi Today
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: High Spending Khanal Brothers FC Enters Final
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup SF: Central College Bharatpur FC Vs Khanal Brothers FC Today