Kaski district football association has provided COVID relief to players, referees & its employees.
The FA provided relief to 50 (40 players and ten employees) in Pokhara on Friday. Players received Nrs 2500 each.
Central ANFA provided NRs 75,000 while Lions club of Pokhara centennial provided Nrs 40,000 to Kaski DFA.
Kaski DFA officials and other guests were present in the program.
- ANFA Prez Sherpa: We Will Try Our Best To Host SAFF 2021 Matches In Pokhara
- No Sports In Gandaki Province Until Complete Vaccination - Sports Minister Deepak Manange
- Pokhara International Stadium - 90% Work Completed - VIDEO
- Former National Player & AFC A Licensed Coach Bill Tamang Passes Away
- Kaski: Bhimkali FC, Pokhara Wins 1st B13 Open 7-A-Side Championship
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT