FIFA is supporting ANFA to construct a multipurpose technical centre in Pokhara.
ANFA has allocated a budget of Nrs 17 crore 55 lakhs for the project, which will be constructed at Bhedabari, Machhapuchre rural municipality. The grant is provided by FIFA.
"This is a dream project for us", chairman at the municipality told GoalNepal.
Rural municipality has provided 252 ropanees of land to ANFA for the project.
According to ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, the project includes three football fields, two Futsal courts, 1500 capacity stands, hostel, swimming pool, gym hall, library and conference hall.
- ANFA's Technical Director Gary Phillips Wants To Continue ANFA Job
- All-female Panel Outlines Commitment To Carbon-neutral & Environmentally-sensitive FIFA World Cup™
- FIFA Referee Shrawan Lama Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- COVID Pandemic: Somalia FA Re-launches New Stadium Amid Global Pandemic
- FIFA Referee Shrawan Lama Needs Surgery To Treat His Troubled Knee
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium