Construction of football ground adjacent to new Pokhara stadium is in final phase.
National Sports Council is constructing the practice ground with the budget of Nrs 9.2M.
Despite the lockdown, NSC is constructing the practice field to finish the project on time.
NSC member Rajesh Gurung is closely monitoring the project.
Nepal government has spent Nrs 125 crore for Pokhara stadium. The construction of the main stadium is in last phase but the COVID pandemic has interrupted the final touch.
- Kaski DFA Distributes COVID Relief
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium