GoalNepal has completed 11 years today in service to Nepalese football.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa extended gratitude to all.
"We have received immense love and support from all in this 11-year journey of Nepalese football. Our efforts have always been to contribute for Nepalese football. We are glad that we could do a bit and its feels like we have so many things to do in coming days.", said Mr. Thapa.
"This journey has been possible with the love and support from all. We are motivated and determined to work harder everyday." added Mr. Thapa.
"My sincere thanks to our beloved viewers, sponsors, partners, supporters, our team members(past and present) and entire Nepalese football fraternity for their support in one or the other way. We are looking forward to getting more support from all in future too."
- GoalNepal Partners With Khalti & The Arbitary Group For COVID19 Fund Charity - Web Concert Today !
- Many Gold Cups Affected By COVID19 Threat
- GoalNepal Contributors Meet Mobike Accident In Pokhara
- Biba Media Group Relaunches Nepali Edition Of GoalNepal.com
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 13000 From Day 3 For Prajwal Rai
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar