All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) says they are ready to provide their properties for isolation camp and temporary quarantine during COVID19 pandemic.
Issuing a press release on Sunday, government can use ANFA complex, Satdobato, Dharan ANFA academy, Butwan ANFA Academy and Chadrapur Women's academy for the camp and quarantine.
Spokesperson Kiran Rai said it was their responsibility towards the nation during this difficult situation.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
- ANFA Slaps A Fine To Two Foreign Recruits For Violating Code Of Conduct
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA