Nepal Police Club has clinched the title of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
NPC defeated Kanchanjunga FC Siliguri 2-1 in the final match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Sunday.
Tirtha Bahadur Rana scored the opener for NPC in 1st minute while Jumanu Rai added second in 12th minute.
Amir Lama scored one for KFC in 19th minute.
Both teams tried to change the score line in the second half but they failed to do so.
The champions received Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 5 lakh. Sobroto Soren from KFC became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Bagmati youth club and Bagmati municipality jointly organized the championship.
- Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa - VIDEO
- Bagmati Youth Club & Bagmati Municipality Thanks All For Making 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup Successful
- Bijaya Ghalan Receives Bagmati PoY Award
- Jumanu Rai Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 51,000 Cash
- Bagmati Youth Club Honoring Senior Player From Sarlahi With Bagmati PoY Award
Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa