Grandmother of Indian football team skipper, Jasuda Karki lives in Jhapa, Nepal.
Karki, speaking with Galaxy 4K TV, said she supported her country Nepal and grandson Sunil Chhetri together.
As her wish, Nepal played 1-1 draw against India in the first friendly match played at Dasharath stadium on Thursday.
Nepal and Sunil chhetri - both didn't lose !
Here is the video from Galaxy 4K:
- Nepal Drops One Position Down In FIFA World Ranking
- AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ Qualifiers Final Round To Be Played In Centralised Venues
- Nepal Returns Home From Maldives; Government Announces Nrs 5 Lakh Each
- Nepal Coach AA Urges Nepali Fans To Welcome The Team At The Airport In Grand Fashion
- Kusma Municipality Announces Nrs 2 Lakh For Nepal National Team
Coach AA Not Happy With Indian Coach Igor Stimac