GoalNepal supporters have covered the medical bill of injured football player, Lokendra Karki.
Karki, who was admitted in ICU of Bayodha Narayani hospital last week following bike accident, is now shifted to general ward and is recuperating from the injury.
GoalNepal supporter, Pramoj Adhikari & his friends have again sent NRs 76, 927 to the father of player Karki recently. Earlier they had sent NRs 77,547.
Likewise, Ranipokhari Corner Team (RCT) has provided NRs 50,000. Many other fans have donated money for the treatment of player Karki, who is popularly known as "Thule Dai".
"I am thankful to GoalNepal and its supporters for their support. Now we can pay medical bill", said father Lekh Bahadur Karki.
Doctors said Karki needs some time in rehab process before hitting the grounds again.
Biba Media Group (BMG) CEO Mr. Bikram Thapa has thanked all GoalNepal supporters and RCT club for the support.
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu