Masuriya football Academy has lifted the title of Saileshowri Jorayal Cup in Doti.
Masuriya defeated Raniban sports club 1-0 in the final match played on Sunday.
The champions received NRs 1 lakh while runners up team got NRs 55,000.
Milan Regmi from Raniban became the best player of the tournament. Kumba Deuba was declared the best goalkeeper. Mandip Singh became the rising player of the tournament.
Jorayal rural municipality organized the event.
- Doti: Raniban Sports Club Versus Masuriya Football Academy In The Final Of Saileshowri Jorayal Cup
- Doti: Adarsha Yuwa Club Enters SFs Of Saileshowri Jorayal Cup
- Doti: Masuriya Football Academy, Mount Everest Club Enter QFs In Shaileshowri Jorayal Cup
- Doti: Shaileshowri Jorayal Rural Municipality Cup Kicks Off
- Doti: Shaileshowri Jorayal Cup Kicking Off Today