Forex Panauti club has lifted the title of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal championship in Japan.
Panauti club defeated a team represented Thailand 1-0 in the final match played on Sunday.
Sajan Pradhan became the best player of the tournament. Kush Karki was declared the best goalkeper.
The other clubs who participated in the event are Brother United & Kavreli Samaj.
Nepal Japan football association has congratulated the winners.
- Former Nepal U17 Defender Abhisek Verma Makes I-League Debut For Punjab FC
- Kiran Chemjong's Punjab FC Suffers Defeat In A Row
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2021 On February 6 & 7
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Starts I-League 2021 Season With A Win
- UAE: 1st Samriddhi Kaski Football Tournament Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal !