"Jamie's test came positive. He is in isolation in his hotel room. We are arranging to carry out another test on him today," Bangladesh team manager Amer Khan told The Daily Star.
Day didn't take part in morning session on Sunday.
Bangladesh defeated Nepal 2-0 in the first match on Friday.
- FINAL..FINAL..FINAL - Nepal Vs Bangladesh Today
- Tri-nation Cup Opener: Bangladesh Beats Kyrgyzstan U23
- Tri-nation Cup Kicking Off Today; Bangladesh Vs Kyrgyzstan U23 Today
- Bangladesh National Team Lands Kathmandu For Tri-nation Cup
- Bangladesh FA Announces BDT 1M Reward For Its Players After 2-0 Win Over Nepal