"Jamie's test came positive. He is in isolation in his hotel room. We are arranging to carry out another test on him today," Bangladesh team manager Amer Khan told The Daily Star.
Day didn't take part in morning session on Sunday.
Bangladesh defeated Nepal 2-0 in the first match on Friday.
- Bangladesh FA Announces BDT 1M Reward For Its Players After 2-0 Win Over Nepal
- Toothless Nepal Goes Down To Bangladesh In First Friendly
- Bangladesh Vs Nepal - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE !!
- Bangladesh Captain Jamal Bhuyan: In My Head, I Have Revenge Against Nepal !
- Bangladesh Finalizes Squad For Nepal Friendly Series