The Rising Star has lifted the title of Dashain Tihar championship held at Tennessee, USA.
In the final match played on Monday morning Nepali time, The Rising Stars defeated Pitsburg 3-1.
Suman Tamang, Roshan Gurung and Dinesh scored apiece for the winners. Sudesh Tiwari scored a consolation goal for the losing side.
Suman Tamang became the man of the match.
The champions received a handsome USD 8,000 while runners up team got USD 3,000.
In girls category, Nebraska defeated Akron 1-0 to lift the title. Binisha Gurung scored the match winning goal. The winning team received cash prizes, trophies and certificates.
In veterans category, Georgia defeated Cincinnati 2-1 to lift the title. Bibek Gurung and Kharey Basnet scored apiece for the winners. Prakash Gartaula scored one for Cincinnati.
The tournament coordinator, Purna Khawas thanked everyone for their support in making the event successful.
The other coordinators, Ugyen Subba, Naren Rai and Laxu Sharma also thanked everyone for the kind support.
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2021 On February 6 & 7
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Starts I-League 2021 Season With A Win
- UAE: 1st Samriddhi Kaski Football Tournament Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal !
- Japan: Unity FC Wins Title Of Kobe United Futsal Championship
- Japan: Kobe United Cup 2020 Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal