3-day Dashain Tihar Interstate football tournament is kicking off from today at Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
The winners of 3-day Dashain Tihar football tournament will get USD 8,000. Runners up team will get USD 3,000.
This tournament has also become the highest cash bounty event for Nepalese and Nepalese speaking community.
According to tournament coordinator, Purna Khawas, three categories - boys, girls and veterans - will be played.
"We are ready for the event. There are three categories in the event and I am sure everybody is excited for the event. The winner will get USD 8,000 and runners up team will get USD 3000,” said Khawas.
"We will follow all safety guidelines set by the authorities. We hope everybody will adhere with the regulation", added Khawas.
The motive behind organizing the event is to celebrate two Nepalese greatest festivals.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event and will Stream semifinals and final matches live.
- Japan: Forex Panauti Club Wins Title Of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal Championship
- USA: DFW Himalayas Club Organizing 7-A-Side Championship Today
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of 21st Oil & Associates GNC Cup
- Korea: Nepalese Community Team Loses Final In Ulsan International Migrant Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Versus The Rising Gurkhas FC In The Final Of 21st Oli & Associates GNC Premier League