GoalNepal Foundation has donated Nrs 15,000 to referee Harish Karki.
The foundation deposited the money in Karki's bank account.
Karki is going through tough time as his family members are seriously injured in a cooking gas explosion.
GoalNepal US ambassador Jitu Kaka Basnet gathered the fund for Karki.
"We are always there for GoalNepal and for Nepalese football", said GoalNepal US Ambassador Jitu Basnet "KAKA".
CEO of Biba Media Group Mr. Bikram Thapa has thanked ambassador Jitu Kaka for the support.
"GoalNepal is committed for the development of Nepalese football. We have always stepped in when players, referees and the officials were in need of support. We hope this support will heal the pain of referee Karki", said Thapa. "
Nepal Refere Association and other well wishers are also raising fund for the treatment of Karki's family members.
To know more about GoalNepal Foundation,
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu