Columbus United has lifted the title of Peace Zone championship cup at Akron, USA.
In the final match played recently, Columbus defeated Shangrila FC 3-0. Former Nepal international, Dev Narayan Chaudhary, also known as the “Header King” of Nepali football, distributed prizes to the winners as a chief guest.
Best Coach was awarded to Dipen Pradhan of Columbus United Star. Best Goalkeeper was awarded to Purna Gurung of Columbus United Star. Best Forward was awarded to Ijek Holaner of Shangri-la FC and the Best Defence was awarded to Dilli Subedi of Shangri-la FC.
Osman Hussain of Columbus United Star was awarded with MVP of the tournament.
The champions received USD 5,000.
Tournament director, Billa Aangdembay thanked everyone for the support in making the event successful.
- Japan: Forex Panauti Club Wins Title Of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal Championship
- USA: DFW Himalayas Club Organizing 7-A-Side Championship Today
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of 21st Oil & Associates GNC Cup
- Korea: Nepalese Community Team Loses Final In Ulsan International Migrant Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Versus The Rising Gurkhas FC In The Final Of 21st Oli & Associates GNC Premier League