News Nepal National Team GK Bishal Shrestha Recovers From Coronavirus
Nepal national team GK Bishal Shrestha has recovered from coronavirus.
National team manager, Madhusudhan Upadhaya confirmed that goalie Shrestha is now corona negative.
Goalie Shrestha has thanked the manager and the family for the support.
Earlier, national team called-up player Arik Bista was tested positive but he was recovered on time.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepal Head Coach Vincenzo Alberto Annese Announces Preliminary Squad For SAFF Championship
- Coach Vincenzo To Conduct Third Tactical Training On May 17
- Nepal Vs Philippines Friendly Match Date Confirmed
- Prime Minister 3-nations Cup: Ayush Ghalan Adjudged The MVP
- Prime Minister 3-nations Cup: Match Winner Manish Dangi Is The PoTM
Photo Gallery More
Video Gallery More
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights