Spark hospital, Biratnagar has stepped in to support Komal Khawas, a football player, whose wife is suffering from spinal injury.
Khawas' wife is now receiving treatment (complete rehab process) at the hospital. She recently had her spine treated through surgery.
Referee Bickey Karki, who is raising the fund for treatment, has thanked Spark hospital and ANFA honorary exco member Rupesh Adhikari for the support.
- Morang: 1st Real Star Football Tournament From Today
- Morang: Former Player Utttam Rai & Friends Raise Nrs 54,500 For Komal Khawas
- Morang: Pathari Sporting Club Raises Nrs 90,500 For Komal Khawas
- Is All Nepal Players Association Just A Tool For ANFA Voting ?
- Players From Morang United To Support Komal Khawas
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS