Player Komal Khawas is seeking support from all in treatment of his better half. His better half is suffering from spinal injury that needs long rehab treatment.
Some players from Morang district have already united to raise money for Khawas. His club, Bansbari club is also raising some money.
Meanwhile, Pathari sporting club has raised Nrs 71,500 for Khawas. Referee Bickey Karki is also separetely raising money for him.
ANFA, the governing body in Nepal, hasn't paid any interest so far though it has social responsibility department. They also have players welfare fund but it has never been used.
Sadly, the players association has never been active and is just a "voting" tool for the ANFA leaderships. Former Nepal international Rajesh Manandhar is the president of the association.
- Morang: 1st Real Star Football Tournament From Today
- Morang: Former Player Utttam Rai & Friends Raise Nrs 54,500 For Komal Khawas
- Spark Hospital, Biratnagar Steps In To Support Komal Khawas
- Morang: Pathari Sporting Club Raises Nrs 90,500 For Komal Khawas
- Players From Morang United To Support Komal Khawas
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS