Banke DFA has provided COVID relief of Nrs 1,745 to 43 players in Nepalgunj.
The program was organized at ANFA grassroots football academy, Dhamboji, Banke on Saturday.
MLA Surendra Hamal, Nepalgunj Dy Mayor Uma Thapa Magar, Banke DFA president Bhojraj Shahi, Ward No 1 president Pramod Rizal, ANFA former VP Goberdhan Singh Samjhana and other officials were present in the program.
Central FA has provided NRs 75,000 each to all ANFA affiliated districts. FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA as COVID relief.
Nepalese players, coaches & referees are unemployed due to complete halt in the game.
- Banke: Jay Kishan Sports Club Lifts Title Of 1st Shyam Thapa Memorial Cup
- 1st Shyam Thapa Memorial Cup Final : Jay Kishan Sports Club Vs Masuriya Academy Kailali Today
- Banke: Hosts Jay Kishan Sports Club Enters Final Of 1st Shyam Thapa Memorial Cup
- Banke: Masuriya Academy Enters Final Of 1st Shyam Thapa Memorial Cup
- Banke: Jay Kisan Sports Club Enters SFs Of 1st Shyam Thapa Memorial Cup