Nepal government has allowed sporting association to start training from Bhadra 1, 2077.
This has been respite to All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) as they were desperate to start National team training for upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
Spokesperson of GoN, Dr. Yubaraj Khatiwoda said sporting associations can start training from the abovementioned date.
However, government hasn't allowed associations to host matches in front of spectators.
Nepal is hosting Chinese Taipei, Australia and Chinese Taipei at home in the month of October and November.
ANFA will soon announce the date for national team training. The team will train at Nepal Army HQ grounds.
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Says PCR Test (COVID19) Of 11 National Team Players Negative
- AFC Postpones FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Qualifiers To 2021
- ANFA Confirms 34 Players To Be In National Team Camp For Upcoming FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium