Players from Morang district have united to support Komal Khawas, whose better half is suffering from spinal injury.
Senior player, Deepak Rai said they are meeting today to discuss about how they can support Khawas for the treatment through fund raising campaign.
Many Nepalese players can't afford to cover bill of serious illness due to poor financial background.
Meanwhile, Bansbari club, a B Division club, has started fund raising campaign for Khawas.
GoalNepal is also ready to provide support if needed.
- Morang: 1st Real Star Football Tournament From Today
- Morang: Former Player Utttam Rai & Friends Raise Nrs 54,500 For Komal Khawas
- Spark Hospital, Biratnagar Steps In To Support Komal Khawas
- Morang: Pathari Sporting Club Raises Nrs 90,500 For Komal Khawas
- Is All Nepal Players Association Just A Tool For ANFA Voting ?
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS