All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has furbished two changing rooms and a referee changing room at Nepal Army headquarters and it has handed over the properties to Nepal Army on Friday morning.
The total budget of furnishing is Nrs 15 lakh.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa handed over the properties to CoAS Purna Chandra Thapa.
In the first phase, ANFA constructed attached seats with drawers (23), fixed physiotherapy bed (2), mirrors (2) and installed fridges (2) at players changing rooms.
Likewise, the FA has constructed attached seats with drawers (4), fixed sofa sets (4) & tables (2) at referee changing rooms.
The FA also fixed carpets, translucent stickers and painted the rooms.
In the second phase, ANFA will fix players box and install seats at parapets.
The football governing body will use the complex (football grounds and the rooms as training venues) for upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifiers. It is regularly maintaining the field.
The FA is also doing the same at Nepal APF HQs.
Nepal are playing three home matches (against Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan) in October and November months. Dasharath stadium will host these matches subject to AFC clearance.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic