News GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai
GoalNepal supporters have handed over Nrs 2,64,698 to coach Nar Bahadur Rai whose daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
Former Nepal APF women's team coach Rai appealed football family for support after spending more than Nrs 14 lakh in the treatment of his daughter.
GoalNepal started fund raising campaign through which we were able to collect Nrs 2,64,698.
List of the donors:
Balaju football family: Nrs 50,000
Former FIFA referee Sachin Amatya, former Nepal international Deepa Chhetri & other friends: Nrs 1,55,500
Rochester 11 FC, USA: 20,000
Nepal XI & Campsie FC, Australia: 39,298
CEO of GoalNepal Foundation, Mr. Bikram Thapa thanked supporters for the generosity.
Rai thanked the donors and GoalNepal for the campaign.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu