Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association (NFEA) has submitted a memorandum at Kathmandu DAO to start business which was closed by government authorities citing COVID pandemic.
The memorandum was submitted to Kathmandu CDO Janak Raj Dahal on Wednesday.
The government hasn't allowed Futsal courts to resume in partial lockdown.
"We will follow all safety guidelines and measures if government will allow us to resume the business", the association said in a release.
The association added they were suffering huge loss and were unable to manage daily expenses and pay salary to the staffs, causing severe economic crisis.
The are hundreds of Futsal courts in Nepal.
- Bhaktapur: 4th Hall Of Fame Futsal Championship On Magh 30 - Falgun 1
- Kathmandu: Shree Kumari Yuba Club Organizing U18 Futsal Championship
- ANFA Organizing Futsal League; Winners To Get Nrs 10 Lakh
- Pandobazar FC Wins Title Of 1st Sonam Loshar Open Futsal Championship
- Sonam Lhosar Cup 2077:Quarterfinal Matches Lined Up