ANFA has confirmed USD 1,00,000 COVID relief to DFAs, clubs, players, coaches, gold cup organizers and its employees.
The emergency meeting held on Tuesday confirmed the amount, which is assisted by the world governing body, FIFA.
The meeting confirmed that they would spend not more than 1,00,000 USD which needs to be audited within a month.
The grant is taken from operation cost that FIFA provides to the member association.
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
- Indian Police Apprehends African Players Including Fofona In Indo-Nepal Border !
- ANFA's Sr. VP Pankaj Nembang Has Contracted Coronavirus
- Nepal Government Honors Coach Hari Khadka With Prabal Janasewa Shree IV Award
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic