ANFA has confirmed USD 1,00,000 COVID relief to DFAs, clubs, players, coaches, gold cup organizers and its employees.
The emergency meeting held on Tuesday confirmed the amount, which is assisted by the world governing body, FIFA.
The meeting confirmed that they would spend not more than 1,00,000 USD which needs to be audited within a month.
The grant is taken from operation cost that FIFA provides to the member association.
- Nepal Government Assures COVID Vaccines To Football Players, Officials At Venues !
- ANFA Spokesperson Kiran Rai Resigns From The Post
- ANFA Asst. General Secy Resigns On Moral Grounds
- ANFA Signs MoU With Pokhara Based Charak Memorial Hospital
- ANFA Sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: FA Fails To Make Bold Decision
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic