ANFA has confirmed USD 1,00,000 COVID relief to DFAs, clubs, players, coaches, gold cup organizers and its employees.
The emergency meeting held on Tuesday confirmed the amount, which is assisted by the world governing body, FIFA.
The meeting confirmed that they would spend not more than 1,00,000 USD which needs to be audited within a month.
The grant is taken from operation cost that FIFA provides to the member association.
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium