All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has decided to cover Nepal national team players with CORONA insurance.
The FA said they will cover the insurance for the men's and women's team players (total 70 - 35 each) in emergency meeting held on Tuesday.
The FA however didn't mention the insurance amount.
The FA also decided to start national team training from July.
However they have to get approval from Nepalese authorities plus AFC & FIFA.
There are 6211 active CORONA cases as of today and 19 deaths so far.
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
- Indian Police Apprehends African Players Including Fofona In Indo-Nepal Border !
- ANFA's Sr. VP Pankaj Nembang Has Contracted Coronavirus
- Nepal Government Honors Coach Hari Khadka With Prabal Janasewa Shree IV Award
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic