All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has decided to cover Nepal national team players with CORONA insurance.
The FA said they will cover the insurance for the men's and women's team players (total 70 - 35 each) in emergency meeting held on Tuesday.
The FA however didn't mention the insurance amount.
The FA also decided to start national team training from July.
However they have to get approval from Nepalese authorities plus AFC & FIFA.
There are 6211 active CORONA cases as of today and 19 deaths so far.
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium