All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has decided to cover Nepal national team players with CORONA insurance.
The FA said they will cover the insurance for the men's and women's team players (total 70 - 35 each) in emergency meeting held on Tuesday.
The FA however didn't mention the insurance amount.
The FA also decided to start national team training from July.
However they have to get approval from Nepalese authorities plus AFC & FIFA.
There are 6211 active CORONA cases as of today and 19 deaths so far.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic