ANFA has already started preparation for FIFA World Cup qualifying matches that are scheduled in October & November.
Matchdays 7 and 8 are now scheduled to take place on October 8 and 13, 2020 respectively while Matchdays 9 and 10 are due to kick off on November 12 and 17, 2020.
Nepal are yet to play against Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan. It still has chance to qualify for 32-team AFC Asian Cup. It has four points from five matches in the qualifying campaign.
Dasharath stadium - the only AFC standard in Nepal - is under strict maintenance for the upcoming qualifiers.
The FA has also finalized that Nepal Army HQ and Nepal APF HQ grounds will be used as official training grounds.
Army officials are maintaining the field nicely. The ground is one of the best fields in Nepal. Nepal APF is also making its field nice.
There shouldn't be any issue when it comes to training fields for visiting teams.
The pitch at Dasharath stadium will also be in nice condition when Nepal will host Chinese Taipei, Australia & Jordan.
The only issue is when this COVID pandemic stop to kick the ball again.
Pic: TAC Fan Page
- ANFA Sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: FA Fails To Make Bold Decision
- ANFA Diverts Coach AA & VP Nembang Case To Youth & Sports Ministry !
- ANFA Holds National League Meeting With The Clubs
- ANFA VP Shixit Parajuli Not To Attend Friday Emergency Meeting
- ANFA's Emergency Meeting On Friday To Discuss Coach Resignation Issue
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic