ANFA president Karma Tsering sherpa has apologized for his remarks made on people of Terai.
President Sherpa raised question on partriotism of people from the region while talking to online based in USA.
He stated that the FA started grassroots football program in Terai region in association with Nepal Army to "teach" patriotism among them through football.
That statement angered the people from Terai region.
Some lawmakers even protested against the statement made by president Sherpa in the assembly.
On Wednesday, president Sherpa apologized with the statement. He said he didn’t want to hurt the sentiment of the people from Terai region.
Here is exactly what he said:
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium