All Nepal Football has proposed a budget of 70,41,19,685 for the fiscal year 2077-2078 (2020/21).
The budget of the association has been increased this year due to separate program (other than FIFA forward program) launched by FIFA.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai said extra Nrs 23 crore (approx) has been added to FA’s budget this year for infra development in various places.
“The extra budget is for infrastructure development. Out of 23 crore, Nrs 15 crore budget has been separated for new technical centre in Pokhara and rest of the budget will be spent for other technical centres and existing three nationals academies”, said Rai.
On Monday, treasurer Rabindra Joshi presented the annual budget of Nrs 70,41,19,685, which was sanctioned by exco meeting held through webinar.
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium