All Nepal Football Players Association (ANFPA) has finally waken up in COVID19 lockdown as they have requested players in need to contact them for support.
Former Nepal international, Rajesh Manandhar - who is the president of the association - said that the players can contact them if they needed support in this tough situation.
"Due to lockdown, many players are suffering. If they need any support, please contact us", said president Manandhar.
Players who are in trouble can contact in the following numbers:
President : Rajesh Manandhar - 9851054233
Treasurer : Rakesh Shrestha - 9841473785
General Secretary : Shree Prakash Baidya - 9851061089
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium