Doctors at Biratnagar Eye hospital needed Tarsorrhaphy to treat eye injury of football player, Samikchya Magar.
Tarsorrhaphy is the surgical fusion of the upper and lower eyelid margins. It is one of the safest and most effective procedures for healing difficult-to-treat corneal lesions.
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar told GoalNepal that the eyelid stitching was done on Wednesday.
"Doctors have clarified us that she had lost her right eye sight. We are very sad. But She (Samikchya) is determined to move on", said coach Magar.
GoalNepal raised more than Nrs 6 lakh for her. ANFA has also announced to cover all medical expenses for her.
- FIFA Delegation To Visit FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Venues in Australia and New Zealand
- Nepal Women Internationals’ Knee Injury Rehab - VIDEO
- Bhaktapur: Team Registration Begins For Reale Cup 2021
- Saru Limbu Strikes For Masha United In A Draw Against Karachi United
- Nawalparasi: Bardaghat Dy Mayor Women's Championship Kicks Off
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls