Nepal national U23 team has provided Nrs 10,000 for the treatment of ailing Samikchya Magar.
Samikchya Magar, a player from Belaka Municipality, sustained serious eye injury on Baisakh 12 while doing house chores. She is now at Biratnagar eye hospital awaiting eye surgery.
GoalNepal has started fund raising campaign as her financial condition is not sound.
On Friday, Nepal U23 national team players decided to support Magar with Nrs 10,000. The team has also sent a special message to Magar.
"On behalf of all U23 national team players, I would like to ask Samikchya not to worry and to be strong. We are with you and we are praying for your quick recovery", said the seniormost player.
For more details, please contact:
Coach Bhagwati Rana Magar
You can donate money through online in coach Magar's account:
Bhagawati Rana Magar
A/C No: 02201100323680000001
GoalNepal: Nrs 10,000
Birat Shangrilla Sporting Club: Nrs 25,000
Nepal national team: Nrs 30,000
Nepal national U23 team: Nrs 10,000
- AFC U23 Asian Cup Qualifiers: Nepal Groups With Tajikistan, Lebanon & Iran
- Nepal In Pot 4 For A Draw Of AFC U23 AFC Cup 2022 Qualifiers
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- SA Games Gold Medalist Tej Tamang Honored By Mankamana School
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
Dasharath Stadium Is Almost Ready To Host 13th SA Games