Kanchanjunga FC, Siliguri, India has entered final of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
KFC Siliguri stunned JYC 3-1 on penalties at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds, Bagmati on Saturday.
Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle. Nagen Tamang scored for KFC in 58th minute and Rup Bahadur Lama leveled the score for JYC in 64th minute.
KFC will play against Nepal Police in the final match tomorrow.
Bagmati youth club and Bagmati municipality are jointly organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 10 lakh.
- Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa - VIDEO
- Bagmati Youth Club & Bagmati Municipality Thanks All For Making 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup Successful
- Bijaya Ghalan Receives Bagmati PoY Award
- Jumanu Rai Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 51,000 Cash
- Nepal Police Club Clinches Title Of 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup
Sarlahi: Interview With Bagmati Mayor Bharat Thapa