Bagmati provincial government has honored South Asian Games gold medalist football players in Hetauda.
The government honored seven players with Nrs 1 lakh each.
Nepal olympic team defeated Bhutan Olympic 2-1 to lift the medal at Dasarath stadium late last year.
The players who received the reward are Rajesh Pariyar, Rajiv Lopchan, Prezen Tamang , Bikram Lama, Tej Tamang , Bikesh Kuthu & Deep Karki.
CM Dor Mani Paudel and other distinguished guests honored the players.
The government also honored government officials, three rural municipalities and two municipalities and the journalist of the province for their good work.
- Makwanpur: Football Fans, Clubs Stage Rally In A Support To Coach AA - VIDEO
- Another Team From Makwanpur To Compete In C Division League Qualifiers
- Bijaya Youth Club Hetauda Confirms Participation In C Division League Qualifiers
- Makwanpur: FC Bijaya Youth Organizes Blood Donation Program
- Makwanpur: Piple Youth Club Steps In To Construct A Mini Stadium In Hetauda
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club