Nepal Army midfielder, Santosh Tamang has been adjudged the most valuable player of 3rd Man Mohan memorial Duhabi gold cup football tournament.
He received Nrs 25,000 cash plus 32' LED television. Dauphins defeated Nepal Army in sudden death to lift the title.
Tek Bahadur Budhathoki became the highest goal scorer and received Nrs 20,000 cash.
Best GK: Priso (Dauphins)
Best DF: Bikash Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best MF: Ougoune Jr (Dauphins)
Best FW: Bharat Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best coach: Wamba (Dauphins)
Rising player: Shankar Chaudhary (Eleven Arrows)
All of them got Nrs 15,000 cash each.
- AFC Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC's First XI Against Bengaluru FC Revealed
- TAFC Coach Nabin Neupane - We Are Ready For The Tough Challenge Against Bengaluru FC
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: TAFC To Fly To Goa Tomorrow
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Bengaluru FC On April 14
- Preparation For AFC Cup Qualifiers Completed; TAFC Vs Sri Lankan Police Tomorrow
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs African Roots Association