Nepalese FIFA referees are off to Bhutan to officiate Jigme Dorji Wangchuk gold cup football tournament.
Bhutan FA is organizing the championship at border town of Phsuentsholing.
FIFA referee Sudis Pandey, Shrawan Lama along with FIFA assistant referee Naniram Thapa Magar have left Kathmandu this morning.
Ruslan Three Star Club and Nepal Army are participating in the championship, which is starting from February 11.
- Bangladesh & Bhutan FA Presidents Congratulate Newly Elected ANFA President Nembang
- SAFF President Congratulates Pankaj Nembang On Being Elected President Of ANFA
- AFC President Al Khalifa Congratulates Nembang On His Presidential Triumph
- ANFA Appoints Nabin Pandey As The Head Of International Relations
- ANFA To Decide Almutairi's Future In Coordination With Qatar FA
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic