Bhutan FA has confirmed that Ruslan Three star club will take part in Jigme Dorji Wangchuk memorial cup 2019.
Bhutan FA is organizing the championship at border town of Phuentsholing, starting 11th February.
Teams from Bhutan, India and Nepal will take part in the event.
Started in 1987, the Jigme Wangchuck Gold Cup was an annual football championship that brought in teams from Nepal and India to play with local football clubs in Phuentsholing.
The first team to win the championship was a football club from Janakpur, Nepal.
The current titleholder of the championship is a football club from West Bengal, India, Jaigaon sports association, which won the cup in 2006.
- Three Star Club Concerned About Phishing Link
- Inspiring Coach Meghraj KC Donates Blood For 54 Times
- Lalitpur: We Are Stars Celebrate 7th Anniversary With NRs 37,750 Donation To Biswash Shrestha
- 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup Final: Far West XI Vs Three Star Club - PREVIEW
- Kailali: Three Star Club Enters FINAL Of 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club