ANFA has decided to investigate four district FAs that are against the body.
Four DFAs, Kathmandu, Dhadhing, Bhaktapur & Lalitpur are against the body.
These districts are close to suspended ANFA president Ganesh Thapa and his in-law Mani Kunwar.
"They had full rights to discuss the matter within ANFA but they are holding press meets against the body.
"We will investigate the issue about these districts. Discipline committee will take further action", said the release issued by ANFA.
The four DFAs are claiming that current ANFA leadership had played foul game in ANFA election.
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic