Career building international academy has won the title of 12th FECA cup in Kathmandu.
Career defeated Golden Bud 4-3 on penalties to win the title on Saturday.
Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
The champions received Rs 20,000 cash while runners up team got Rs 15,000. Third placed Shramsil received Rs 10,000.
Umesh Khatri became the most valuable player of the tournament. Niraj Karki was declared the highest goal scorer with seven goals. Aakas Shah became the best defender while Rupesh Baraili got the best goalkeeper award. Dipesh Pande was adjudged the promising player. Dens international team received the most desciplined team award.
Central PABSON acting president DK Dhungana distributed prizes to the winners. 20 teams took part in the event.
- Sunsari: Nepal Police School Dharan Wins Title Of 17th Lalit Amber DEPOT Cup
- Morang: Mills Club Veterans Start Grasroots Training Program
- Nepal U17 Selection Kicks Off At ANFA Complex
- Nepal U17 Selection To Kick Off On Tuesday
- Former Nepal International Surendra Tamang Busy In Grassroots Football Development - PICTORIAL
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal