Former Nepal International Kumar Thapa has been selected in UEFA MIP ii, executive master for international players.
The course is jointly conducted by University of Limoges, France-Centre De Droit D'economic Du Sports and Birkbeck, University of London and prepared by UEFA for former internationals.
The coach will visit seven countries during the two-year course that will begin from November 13, 2017.
Countries are Switzerland, France, England, Spain Netherlands Germany and USA.
Thapa is the lone participant from Asia.
Thapa has received scholarship but he is seeking monetary support from concerned authorities, corporate houses to cover other expenses.
"I feel extremely glad to be selected in the course", said Thapa.
Thapa will join benches with World Cup players in the course
He has received the scholarship amount of 27,000 Euro.
Meanwhile, supporters have raised money for his air fare. Football supporters can support him by donating the money.
Football analyst and president of Bayern Munich fan group, Nabin Pande is initiating support campaign for him.
Do you want to support coach Kumar Thapa ? If yes, Please deposit money on:
Himalayan Bank Teku Branch
A/c No: 01801953920014
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic