News ANFA CEO Indraman Tuladhar "On Leave" To File His Candidacy From Kathmandu 9 (1)
ANFA CEO Indraman Tulahdar is "on leave" to file his candidacy from Kathmandu 9(1) as Nepali Congress candidate in provincial assembly election.
GoalNepal learned that he had resigned from his post to run for the seat.
But Speaking with GoalNepal this evening, Tuladhar said he didn't resign from the post but is on leave for the election.
Parliamentary and provincial elections are slated for November 26 and December 7.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic