Basanta Gauchan football academy (U12) is flying to Tokyo, Japan to take part in Copa Toreros 2023 Primavera.
The event will be played at Gotemba from March 31 to April 2.
Top teams from Asia, Japan and Americas are taking part in the event. After completing the Copa Toreros cup, team will also take part in Tokyo nations cup 2023.
Former Nepal international, Basanta Gauchan has recently established his football academy in Pokhara.
Players are selected from his academy and open trial conducted in Pokhara.
“We are excited to welcome the team to Japan”, said Gauchan from Tokyo.
“We want our young players to come to Japan and learn new things in football. This will be life changing experience for the young players”, added Gauchan.
Meanwhile, Nepal president Ram Chandra Paudel wished the team good luck at presidential palace in Kathmandu on Tuesday. The team also met ANFA president Pankaj Nembang at Satdobato, Lalitpur.
- Bhaktapur: Nexus Sankata Club Wins Title Of 19th Sainik Awasiya Mahavidhayalaya Running Cup
- Bhaktapur: Sainik School A vs Nexus Sankata International School In The Final
- Gorkha: NJJYC Simara Clinches Title Of 8th The Ocean Cup U13 National Championship
- Syangja: 7th Arahant Memorial U12 Championship Is In Full Swing
- Basanta Gauchan Football Academy (U12) Lands Tokyo For Copa Toreros 2023 Primavera
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal