News Panchthar: Ajambari FC Vs Boys Union In The Final Of Chasok Tangnam Cup
Ajambari FC is playing against Boys Union Club in the final of Chasok Tangnam cup football tournament in Panchthar.
Ajambari FC sidelined Lungrupa sporting club 1-0 in the first semifinal match played on Wednesday. Man of the match Prakash Rai scoed the match winning goal.
In the second semifinal match, Boys Union ousted Fulpa club 1-0. Subash Tamang scored the match winner. Sandesh KC became the player of the match.
In women's category, Yangnam FC entered final beating Jalpa United club 2-0. Sonam Rai scored and Prabina Kalikote scored an own goal.
Aani Sakthim club, Phidim is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 1,01,111.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Panchthar: Phidim Sporting Club Wins Title Of 1st Yangnam Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Aanisakthim Yuwa Club Enters SFs Of 1st Yangnam Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Hilihang & Wasum Aanisakthim Enter QFs Of 1st Yangnam Gold Cup
- Panchthar: DPO, Shantidip Enter QFs Of 1st Yangnam Gold Cup
- Panchthar: 1st Yangnam Gold Cup Kicks Off