News ANFA Referee Kanchan Timalsina Undergoes Knee Surgery
ANFA referee Kanchan Timalsina has undergent a knee surgery recently.
Timalsina said his troubled knee was operated at Blue Cross hospital. Dr. Bhadra Hamal led the team who treated his knee.
"I am feeling much better now", said Timalsina.
He needs at least six months complete rehab process to be completely fit to conduct the matches again.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Buy Umbro Products At Bhat-Bhateni Stores & Get A Chance To Fly To UK !
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic