ANFA president Pankaj Bikram Nembang has filed candidacy for the AFC Executive Committee member post for the upcoming AFC elections to be held at the 33rd AFC Congress in Manama, Bahrain, on February 1 and 2, 2023.
The AFC member associations had until October 1, 2022, to submit the nomination of their candidates for election to the AFC Executive Committee, as per the requirements set out in the AFC Statutes (Edition 2022) and the AFC Electoral Code (Edition 2022).
Nine AFC Executive Committee Member positions will be up for grabs in the elections.
• Nine AFC Executive Committee Member nominations:
Mr. Adnan Darjal Motar (Iraq)
Mr. Louie Oumeish Yousef Oumeish (Jordan)
Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Alshaheen Alrabeea (Kuwait)
Mr. Salem Said Salem Al Wahaibi (Oman)
Mr. Abdullah Nasser Aljneibi (United Arab Emirates)
Mr. Arslan Aynazarov (Turkmenistan)
Mr. Irmatov Ravshan (Uzbekistan)
Dr. Shaji Prabhakaran (India)
Mr. Bassam Adeel Jaleel (Maldives)
Mr. Pankaj Bikram Nembang (Nepal)
Mr. Chris Nikou (Australia)
Pol. Gen. Somyot Poompanmoung (Thailand)
Dr. Tran Quoc Tuan (Vietnam)
Mr. Fok, Kai Shan Eric (Hong Kong)
- Nepal Karki Re-elected President Of Madhesh Province Football Association
- FIFA, AFC Delegates Visit ANFA
- Nepal Not Taking Part In AFC U23 Asian Cup™ Qatar 2024 Qualifiers !
- ANFA, Saudi Arabia Football Federation Sign MoU For Football Development
- ANFA Disciplinary Committee Takes Action Against Clubs & APF Official
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic