Maheshwor Jung Gahatraj, Minister for Youth and Sports, will inaugurate the SAFF Women's Championship in Kathmandu.
Minister Gahatraj accepted the invitation from ANFA President Pankaj Bikram Nembang and General Secretary Kiran Rai to attend the opening session.
Tuesday marks the start of the regional tournament at Kathmandu's Dasharath Stadium. At 5:30 p.m., the first match pits hosts Nepal against Bhutan.
All the participating teams have arrived for the competition.
Seven South Asian nations, including Nepal, are scheduled to compete in the tournament. Bhutan and Kathmandu have already arrived in Nepal for the tournament and the rest of the teams will arrive by September 4.
100 Sports Management Private Limited have received the broadcasting, marketing and ticketing rights for the tournament. The ticket prices have been set at Rs. 300 for normal parapet and Rs. 500 for VIP parapet.
Nepal will face Bhutan in the tournament opener.
Group A: India, Bangladesh, Maldives, Pakistan
Group B: Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic